All orders that are not being sent to the UK or EU are shipped from Singapore currently.
- Track all of your shipments at 17 Track. But if this information is not enough, go directly to the postal carriers;
- If your order has an SG suffix, please track it at SingPost.
- If your order has an IN suffix, please track it at IndiaPost.
- If your order has a CH suffic, please track it at Swiss Post.
- If your order has an FR suffix, please track it at France Post.
- If you order has an INAWABET prefix, please track it at DHL India.
- For EU/UK packages shipped via Royal Mail, please visit Royal Mail.
Singapore method can take up to 2-4 weeks as there is an extra step involved in sending via Singapore. The success ratio is higher in certain countries is why we utilize this method as our primary sending solution.
Tracking numbers will generally be sent to you with 1-2 business days and they will populate shortly thereafter.
Until the track synchronizes online, you will see an error that the order is not found.
You will then receive automatic e-mail updates along your order's journey.