We currently offer multiple credit card payment methods as well as for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
See the checkout page to see what options are currently available to you.
Please note that the availability of certain payment options (except Bitcoin) is dynamic and subject to availability.
- Mastercard, American Express (AMEX) payments are completed instantly. *Note that you should call your card issuer for pre-approval of foreign transactions prior to completing your payment for Mastercard transactions*
- PP payments are completed instantly.
- Instant PP payments are charged a US $20 fee to partially cover the high fees charged to us. (Yes, really, the third-party processor charges us significantly more than that)
- Bitcoin or cryptocurrency payments receive an instant 20% discount.
- All payments are subject to various verification methods that should match your info with your card or account issuer.
- Credit cards (VISA too!), US bank payments, E-Checks, Zelle, BPay, SEPA, IBAN, and PayID are payment methods that you have to initiate yourself after receiving an email from our service provider. They act as an intermediary and instruct you on how to pay your invoice. Once your invoice is paid, our system will be updated automatically and your order will begin processing for shipment. For USA based bill payment, you can add us as a recipient (according to the instructions sent from HowToPay) and pay for your order just like you'd pay any bill.
RE: Credit Cards
We are pleased to advise that 4 Banks in Thailand have approved us for global Credit Card processing of Payment Requests.
Clients must pass basic KYC (Provide Photo ID) once and then they can use the Credit Card options.
Currently the service converts all amounts into Thai Baht currency. Maximum of 1 transaction per card per day to a maximum amount of USD $500 per transaction.