We currently offer multiple credit card payment methods as well as for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
See the checkout page to see what options are currently available to you.
Please note that the availability of certain payment options (except Bitcoin) is dynamic and subject to availability.
- Mastercard, American Express (AMEX) payments are completed instantly. *Note that you should call your card issuer for pre-approval of foreign transactions prior to completing your payment for Mastercard transactions*
- PP payments are completed instantly. *If you do not see the PP option, then it's not currently available. It's dynamic based on the processor's capacity.
- Instant PP payments are charged a US $20 fee to partially cover the high fees charged to us. (Yes, really, the third-party processor charges us significantly more than that)
- Bitcoin or cryptocurrency payments receive an instant 20% discount.
- All non-cryptocurrency payments are subject to various verification methods that should match your info with your card or account issuer.
- Credit cards (VISA too!),Zelle, BPay, SEPA, IBAN, and PayID are payment methods that you have to initiate yourself after receiving an email from our service provider. They act as an intermediary and instruct you on how to pay your invoice. Once your invoice is paid, our system will be updated automatically and your order will begin processing for shipment.
RE: Credit Cards
We are pleased to advise that 4 Banks in Thailand have approved us for global Credit Card processing of Visa Payment Requests. Please select the manual payments method to use a Visa card. *KYC process required
PRO TIP: You can also use the PP option, just check out as a guest, and you can use any card, including Visa for your purchase.
Clients must pass basic KYC (Provide Photo ID) once and then they can use the Visa Credit Card option.
Currently the service converts all amounts into Thai Baht currency. Maximum of 1 transaction per card per day to a maximum amount of USD $500 per transaction.